Naruto 638

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
God dammit, you beat me to posting this. Will edit/post when I'm done reading.
Hahaha, you beat me too it as well.

I lol'd when Hashirama slammed the gate(s) on him. In my mind it was all "Oh, what's that? You moved the Juubi inside of you? Fuck it, i'll slam you with the gates instead, bitch!"


That aside, who's 'gon stop O-bi-to.
That moment of temporary shock when Minato called his name, I thought he was going to get Talk no Jutsu'ed the fuck down right there, but nope. xD

Anyways, this is my reaction to this chapter:



Obito is going fucking HAM. No one can even believe it. Very interested in what this "secret plan" of Madara's is. Oh, and those nine symbols on his back, plus that tenth one above, fucking SO6P up in this. I also liked Naruto deducing what he was really doing and saving Sasuke + the Minato clone. Anyways, very epic chapter, lived up to my expectations, can't wait for next week. :S
I really wonder how this will end.
For the first time, I actually like Obito. Just a bit though.
Wellp heres a clue, people will be talking an then boom with no prior panels indicatibg otherwise the badguy will lose his head in one attack.

Just going by the recent chapters, and kishi's twichy writing.
I just hope Sasuke dies by the end of all this bullshit...
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I just hope Sasuke dies by the end of all this bullshit...
Why?

I don't really care if he dies or not, but I demand an epic fight between him and Naruto.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
I just hope Sasuke dies by the end of all this bullshit...
Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
Why?

I don't really care if he dies or not, but I demand an epic fight between him and Naruto.
The Naruto VS Sasuke is a given.



Have Sasuke die in his final fight with Naruto.
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
The Naruto VS Sasuke is a given.



Have Sasuke die in his final fight with Naruto.
That would be interesting to see, not sure how I would really feel about that. I guess I would have to wait and see after it happens (if it happens). All I know is, I want an epic fight. xD
This chapter pissed me off, Friggin obito is so op now.
Quote Originally Posted by fallenking112 View Post
This chapter pissed me off, Friggin obito is so op now.
Obito's ultimate move.

No panel attention no jutsu.

It "kills" two people.
thx god I play good games cause if it wasn't good, I would be anticipating the episodes day in and out
Uhm, Naruto will most likely end in like 10-40 episodes.
;c The second battle between Sasuke and Naruto, we all know the outcome, so idk what they are going to do.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?