QuestionCombining Hacks?!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Combining Hacks?!
How is it that I can combine Dark Bytes Speed Hack with the Chams Hack for vista without disconnecting.

1. Chams = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...7-29-09-a.html

and

2. No recoil (With Win 95 compatibility)(second part of post NOT THE SPEED HACK) = http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...-minimize.html

My OS = Vista
Injector = x1inject (something like that), also called PerX

Or if you know an all inclusive hack or better way of doing things I'd love to hear them.

THANKS I appreciate your time!
I think u need two different types of injectors...
I combine
Xfire
No recoil
Speed hack

All seperate injectors, Perfect combo LOVE ITT
Hasn't this already been combined?
lol, just use OMFGZ Infinite Dll Injector and perx, but i also think that it´s already combined, so, just search for it
are you vista 32bit or 64bit (yes they are very different it may work for you but not others)
Quote Originally Posted by kira714 View Post
are you vista 32bit or 64bit (yes they are very different it may work for you but not others)
Im using 32 bit, plz help me find a working combo of chams and no recoil
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us