WTSMinecraft Alt Shop ($0.23 EACH!)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Alt Shop ($0.23 EACH!)
Description: Hey guys! This is Taetm here. I'm fairly new to MPGH. But I joined just so I can become a trusted member of the community and make some profit by selling virtual items/accounts/keys, etc. This being my first post, I hope I get lots of feedback, vouches and customers . I will be creating a vouch thread so people can vouch me there. So technically what I'm selling is non-migrated Minecraft accounts, with changeable passwords. I will not be giving refunds due to the fact that people can simply buy the account(s) then change the password and request a refund saying they were always changed and didn't work to begin with.

I am giving accounts for vouches. What that means is you can vouch on my vouching thread, then I will send you a free account. In order to do this though, you must have a reasonable amount of posts, thanks and reputation. I'm not going to give you a free account if you vouch my thread as a novice with only a couple posts. Thus; you must have at least a couple hundred posts and good reputation/thanks.

If you refer a friend, you can get one free account. They need to tell me that you referred them, and they need to buy an account in order for you to receive your free account. I will probably count how many refers you have into a text document or something and then after a certain amount of refers you get even more accounts, or better deals. I'm also going to be creating a website soon which will be much more organized and professional later on

I will be releasing how I do get all of these accounts for a $25.00. I don't want too many people to know how, so I won't be selling this to people for very long. Anyways, for further information, read the picture below

1 Account = $0.23

If you buy in bulks, they can be bought for less. Contact me on Skype for more information.

Skype: taetm.conley
Just bought 5 Minecraft accounts from this guy. He went first and accounts were all working. Easy to trade with, fast to trade with, would trade again.
I do not crack my accounts man, and I will tell you just how I get them if you add me over skype. And nice prices man .02 lower than mine. Good one
2 Members with same join date from same country and they've met in this thread?

Well, I guess you have to wait for some real customers. If you're a good and legit seller, they will come.
Quote Originally Posted by I[B]iiZa View Post
2 Members with same join date from same country and they've met in this thread?

Well, I guess you have to wait for some real customers. If you're a good and legit seller, they will come.
lawl, they even set their country to the same.
Oh great. That does kind of look suspicious.. Well maybe can an admin/mod tell these guys that, that person isn't me by looking at our IP's or something. Or remove his vouch. I don't really want vouches from people with 5 posts anyways. Just because we're both from Canada, doesn't mean we're the same people. That's horrible logic you two have.

Edit: open up the image in attachments below
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?