Saves°^^^^

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Saves°^^^^
Hello i need a save game good save game like this /watch?v=X8GNaG9_Y2k but a downloadlink of the savegames is not available

first tipe youtubedotcomslash and then this link thx
i needed a savegame that haves awesome weapons and more good equipment^^
but i need a savegame
can one make me one with hard damage cheated with cheat enginge i dont undestand this
Quote Originally Posted by ultrakrautlp View Post
but i need a savegame
can one make me one with hard damage cheated with cheat enginge i dont undestand this
If you don't know how to download a program, then run another file you downloaded and change a number, I'm sorry but I don't think you'll make it through putting a file in the Saves folder.
Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu123 View Post
If you don't know how to download a program, then run another file you downloaded and change a number, I'm sorry but I don't think you'll make it through putting a file in the Saves folder.
If you watched the video you can get someone elses saves and put it in you're saves.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


If you watched the video you can get someone elses saves and put it in you're saves.
I didn't mean it was impossible in general, I meant for him. Seeing he's not intelligent enough to load a cheat table and change a number.
Quote Originally Posted by yoshimitsu123 View Post
I didn't mean it was impossible in general, I meant for him. Seeing he's not intelligent enough to load a cheat table and change a number.
But you are also saying he's not intelligent enough to put a folder into another folder?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


But you are also saying he's not intelligent enough to put a folder into another folder?
Yes, that is exactly what I am saying.
What this dude wants its not just a leveler but something with awesome items, money etc so he doesnt have to find them
Quote Originally Posted by hibihiibii View Post
What this dude wants its not just a leveler but something with awesome items, money etc so he doesnt have to find them
Well he needs to not be lazy and do it himself
Yeah I would say he's lazy, but most likely as it looks like he stated, he just wants a save because he is uncertain how to play with all the codes.
I mean... we're already being pretty lazy by not getting these items legit. But he's so lazy he wants someone else to be lazy for him? Nuh-uhhhhh.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us