HelpManually Updating Addresses ?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Manually Updating Addresses ?
How can I find the following addresses in OllyDbg??
I have the file dumped.
Code:
#define DrawPrimitive 	0x76D4A0
#define GameD3D 		0x8795D8
#define WorldToScreen 	0x49C590
#define Jump 		0x377B6B0C
#define ActivationDistance 	0x377B69C8
#define WalkVel 		0x377B6A7C
#define FRunVel 		0x377B6AA0
#define BRunVel 		0x377B6AC4
#define SRunVel 		0x377B6AE8
#define DuckVel 		0x377B6B30
#define PlayerManager 	0x3780A31C
#define GameClientShell 	0x3780A2BC
#define PlayerByIndex 	0x37199130
#define LocalPlayer 	0x37199BA0
#define PlayerStatus 	0x377E8984
#define NoReload 		0x37458109 
#define GameStatus 	0x377E22D0
#define LTClientDLL 	0x377C9B80
#define LTBase 		0x377C9B68
Open an old dump and locate the old addresses. open a new dump and either search fro strings that are near or byte scans, also use ida its much better.
Without an OLD dump.
I'm hacking a different game, but same engine.
Most of the hacks should be working since is same engine.
Just need to get the Addresses/classes.
Yes?
Thats why he told you to use an old dump, so you can make working sigscans (not the noobshit I mean WORKING sigs) and then they WILL work on the other game too if its the same engine. Worked for my undetected wallhack on EVERY directx game too ;D
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?