List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!
Hot right now
See all listings
Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
Elite Selling / Trading / BuyingSkype: Adrian Mosely
Alternates: Unknown
Scammed me when i tried to buy his rotmg account. i sent him the $80 he asked for through an amazon gift card and he redeemed it then sent me a fake email and password and deleted me off his skype. when i posted on the thread that he was a scammer someone took it off. here is the thread number i think: 895373 (P.S he most likely has an admin alternate account.)
Alternates: Unknown
Scammed me when i tried to buy his rotmg account. i sent him the $80 he asked for through an amazon gift card and he redeemed it then sent me a fake email and password and deleted me off his skype. when i posted on the thread that he was a scammer someone took it off. here is the thread number i think: 895373 (P.S he most likely has an admin alternate account.)
I just got scammed again now for the 2nd time
Forum: Mc565
Skype: Dennis
Alternate: Unknown
Forum: Mc565
Skype: Dennis
Alternate: Unknown
wait you talking about @Mc565? Also you just got scammed... can you relax maybe use a middleman
Someone tried scamming me today:

This is our skype convo:
sup
[16:10:59] Henry Lampos L: Hey man.
[16:11:05] Henry Lampos L: Can I buy a bach skin?
[16:11:26] chris sears: Sure, come EUN, is it just the bach skin?
[16:11:42] Henry Lampos L: Yes please, Just one. I will buy more in the future
[16:12:44 | Removed 17:12:07] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:13:21] chris sears: whats ign?
[16:13:26 | Removed 17:11:53] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:13:44] chris sears: Payment email is gg
[16:15:10] chris sears: let me know once sent
[16:15:18 | Removed 17:11:57] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:15:25] chris sears: sure
[16:15:30 | Removed 17:12:24] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:15:42 | Removed 17:12:18] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:15:46 | Removed 17:12:21] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:15:48] chris sears: let me check
[16:16:30] chris sears: got it
[16:16:45] chris sears: please vouch http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=900063
[16:16:49 | Removed 17:12:28] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:17:05] chris sears: Sure, the more you buy, i'll throw in discounts and free gifts
[16:17:22 | Removed 17:12:31] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:17:23] chris sears: you didn't accept
[16:17:24] chris sears: lol
[16:17:48 | Removed 17:12:36] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:18:06] chris sears: Sure i'll be around, just let me know
[16:31:53] Henry Lampos L: Hey man sorry for the bother, Last thing is do you have a Vampiress Skin?
[16:32:12] chris sears: I do
[16:32:22] chris sears: I have all Halloween skins
[16:32:22 | Removed 17:12:38] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:33:57] Henry Lampos L: Same server?
[16:34:25] chris sears: give me 10 minutes to sort someones order and i'll be with you
[16:34:34] Henry Lampos L: Alright, Sounds good
[16:42:57] Henry Lampos L: Also, Do you sell life?
[16:46:33] Henry Lampos L: ?
[16:49:02] Henry Lampos L: Sorry, But I'm in a bit of a rush
[16:51:06] Henry Lampos L: Eh?.
[16:59:05] Henry Lampos L: So have you lef tor?
[17:01:34] Henry Lampos L: Wow. Horrible service. You could of told me maybe later, Instead of pretending to get to me in a few minutes. Keep me waiting 35 minutes is a bit harsh.
[17:07:22] chris sears: can you not fucking read?
[17:07:40] chris sears: It says busy for a reason
[17:07:44] Henry Lampos L: 10 minutes? Maybe say wait till I get back or something.
[17:07:54] chris sears: take your service elsewhere you cunt
[17:07:58] *** chris sears blocked Henry Lampos L ***
After a successful trade, everything was fine, until he wanted to buy more, but I took longer than expected, thus returned to him being a cock. He then reversed the payment on paypal, after phoning paypal I was quite happy to return the payment as it was only 3$, but Paypal insisted I was in the right, so his reversal got canceled. ggnore..
Also lol'd at the fact he deleted his messages.

This is our skype convo:
sup
[16:10:59] Henry Lampos L: Hey man.
[16:11:05] Henry Lampos L: Can I buy a bach skin?
[16:11:26] chris sears: Sure, come EUN, is it just the bach skin?
[16:11:42] Henry Lampos L: Yes please, Just one. I will buy more in the future
[16:12:44 | Removed 17:12:07] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:13:21] chris sears: whats ign?
[16:13:26 | Removed 17:11:53] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:13:44] chris sears: Payment email is gg
[16:15:10] chris sears: let me know once sent
[16:15:18 | Removed 17:11:57] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:15:25] chris sears: sure
[16:15:30 | Removed 17:12:24] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:15:42 | Removed 17:12:18] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:15:46 | Removed 17:12:21] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:15:48] chris sears: let me check
[16:16:30] chris sears: got it
[16:16:45] chris sears: please vouch http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=900063
[16:16:49 | Removed 17:12:28] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:17:05] chris sears: Sure, the more you buy, i'll throw in discounts and free gifts

[16:17:22 | Removed 17:12:31] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:17:23] chris sears: you didn't accept
[16:17:24] chris sears: lol
[16:17:48 | Removed 17:12:36] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:18:06] chris sears: Sure i'll be around, just let me know

[16:31:53] Henry Lampos L: Hey man sorry for the bother, Last thing is do you have a Vampiress Skin?
[16:32:12] chris sears: I do

[16:32:22] chris sears: I have all Halloween skins
[16:32:22 | Removed 17:12:38] Henry Lampos L: This message has been removed.
[16:33:57] Henry Lampos L: Same server?
[16:34:25] chris sears: give me 10 minutes to sort someones order and i'll be with you
[16:34:34] Henry Lampos L: Alright, Sounds good
[16:42:57] Henry Lampos L: Also, Do you sell life?
[16:46:33] Henry Lampos L: ?
[16:49:02] Henry Lampos L: Sorry, But I'm in a bit of a rush
[16:51:06] Henry Lampos L: Eh?.
[16:59:05] Henry Lampos L: So have you lef tor?
[17:01:34] Henry Lampos L: Wow. Horrible service. You could of told me maybe later, Instead of pretending to get to me in a few minutes. Keep me waiting 35 minutes is a bit harsh.
[17:07:22] chris sears: can you not fucking read?
[17:07:40] chris sears: It says busy for a reason
[17:07:44] Henry Lampos L: 10 minutes? Maybe say wait till I get back or something.
[17:07:54] chris sears: take your service elsewhere you cunt
[17:07:58] *** chris sears blocked Henry Lampos L ***
After a successful trade, everything was fine, until he wanted to buy more, but I took longer than expected, thus returned to him being a cock. He then reversed the payment on paypal, after phoning paypal I was quite happy to return the payment as it was only 3$, but Paypal insisted I was in the right, so his reversal got canceled. ggnore..
Also lol'd at the fact he deleted his messages.
do you have his profile account? @c2k8s
Unfortunately not, I asked him to vouch on my thread after the trade, but I guess since he was looking to buy more he was gonna wait.
I also don't believe he intended to scam, as if he didn't take a bitchfit on skype because I took too long to respond, I don't think he would have.
I also don't believe he intended to scam, as if he didn't take a bitchfit on skype because I took too long to respond, I don't think he would have.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2895126 I remember this guy from a while back, I sold 2 accounts for him and he never gave me the $15 that was my share. If you go to his thread where he was selling the cdirk account you find his Skype.
Scammer Report for ANewBlis
MPGH Profile: ANewBlis
Skype: jack.hartford3 and lmmflamez (the first letter being a L as in Lion)
Proof:





It's pretty obvious that you're not interested in the account if you don't even know the price range, which was already posted. Even worse is that he went up from $130 to $180.
ANewBlis tried to buy my account in this thread.
Skype: jack.hartford3 and lmmflamez (the first letter being a L as in Lion)
Proof:





It's pretty obvious that you're not interested in the account if you don't even know the price range, which was already posted. Even worse is that he went up from $130 to $180.
ANewBlis tried to buy my account in this thread.
do you know who the fake mm was? @Quik RS
Also make sure you post it in the scammers grave
Also make sure you post it in the scammers grave
That was an impersonator lmao. Read http://www.reddit.com/r/rotmgtrading...sonator_alert/ⓘ His Skype is a1502925 not ImmFlameZ
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / BuyingList Of Known AVA Scammers (Add On To)
143 Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / BuyingA list of known scammers here (Add On To)
0 Suggestions, Requests & General HelpCurrency Exchange: Put a sticky with a list of known scammers / impersonators
0 Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / BuyingA list of known scammers here (Add On To)
0

, Keep getting scammed.