Vindicator of They Load?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Vindicator of They Load?
Is it still possible to load this class somehow, I really want one. So many people ive met who have it say it's the best class
Nope, but I'm selling my account that has it.
I tried loading the shops. None of them worked. I am attacking stuff right now, but shops should still load after the death. So I am going with a no. I think you can still load the quests, but it is pointless without the shops. I'm not sure if the Devs still do this, but they track which quests you turn in. So if they see a rare quest turn in, it may result in a ban.

If you want to look up the stuff here's the IDs.

323 - TMBG RARES SHOP
324 - Vindicator Token Merge
325 - Super Fan Token Shop
326 - TMBG House Shop
329 - Vindicator of They Shop

I forgot the quest names. You have to do you're own research there.
hells no
its not the best class. Nothing is the best class. You can get classes like vot or better
Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
You can get classes like vot or better
Wait, did you say VoT is a better class? Vindicator of They = VoT?
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
Wait, did you say VoT is a better class? Vindicator of They = VoT?
i am not an idiot i said u can get classes like vot not u can get vot. Just get ed pwns vot. Use scales. Or use rogue 50 percent dodge
Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
i am not an idiot i said u can get classes like vot not u can get vot. Just get ed pwns vot. Use scales. Or use rogue 50 percent dodge
I already have ED -_-
Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
i am not an idiot i said u can get classes like vot not u can get vot. Just get ed pwns vot. Use scales. Or use rogue 50 percent dodge
Elemental dracomancer does not own a VoT if used correctly. It can petrify the scales until it runs out and then sun. If the sun doesnt kill it can use super taster.
Quote Originally Posted by darka221 View Post
i am not an idiot i said u can get classes like vot not u can get vot. Just get ed pwns vot. Use scales. Or use rogue 50 percent dodge
Your grammar Sir, is absurd.
Ive got VoT its good when your full luck
Don't try to shop load it @ZalosX . It will most likely get you banned, and no you can't even get the shop anyways. They started removing rares now from the game entirely, so most rare shops don't load, and will get you banned trying
Useless thread is useless. It's pretty damn obvious that you can't get the class, otherwise you'd find everyone using it -_-...
Damn that sucks
don't waste your time in getting useless class
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?