SolvedNMService.exe

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
NMService.exe
Can someone upload the current NMService.exe in combat arms folder, Some fucking stupid CA cleaner deleted it and I can't chat with friends in game or see any online

Need a new cleaner that lets me choose what I want to delete

+ Thanks to whoever can upload it.
Thanks mate

Too bad nexon got a update today and I don't really need it now. But + thanks anyways !
@HomeScillet
Quote Originally Posted by SOON. View Post
Thanks mate

Too bad nexon got a update today and I don't really need it now. But + thanks anyways !
@HomeScillet
I was going to recommend you just to re-install since you may not know what it may have deleted.
@Flengo Solved.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post

I was going to recommend you just to re-install since you may not know what it may have deleted.
@Flengo Solved.
Fuck Flengo.

/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?