WTS★★★★★||3SteamAccounts||★★★★★{Cheap!}

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
★★★★★||3SteamAccounts||★★★★★{Cheap!}
Hello there!


I decided to sell my 3 SteamAccounts.

1stAccount:BlackOps2{With Revolution DLC,NukeTown2025},MW2(Banned){You can still play with Liberation}
2ndAccount:BlackOps2{With Revolution DLC,NukeTown2025}
3rdAccount:BlackOps1{No DLC},MW3


Prices:
1stAccount:20Euros.
2ndAccount:20Euros
3rdAccount:20Euros



Add me on Skype:yolodude1234
BlackOps2 Costs 50Euros on Steam And 15 euros for the Liberation=65Euros.I give it for 25 i think it's pretty fair.
Quote Originally Posted by SympathizeMyButthole View Post
EXTREMELY OVERPRICED


---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
Quote Originally Posted by vila2000 View Post
I will only sell to people with Donator Tagg ,Minions,Or People With 500+POSTS.
These people doesn't shop a lot. Atleast 75% people who buy things are under 500.. Just saying
Are you intrested?Actually i will remove that.
Quote Originally Posted by I[B]iiZa View Post
These people doesn't shop a lot. Atleast 75% people who buy things are under 500.. Just saying
I am not Summer sales has just begun, so I am going to buy a lot games
They are expensive and with the sales but ok
Quote Originally Posted by I[B]iiZa View Post
I am not Summer sales has just begun, so I am going to buy a lot games


---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Now all accounts 20!
B|ring
U|p
M|y
P|ost
B|ring
U|p
M|y
P|ost

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

For the next 3 HOURS ONLY 15euros ALL ACCOUNTS.I repeat 15euros ALL ACCOUNTS!
B}ring
U}up
M}y
P}ost
B|ring
U|p
M|y
P|ost
B}ring
U}up
M}y
P}ost

ALL ACCOUNTS 15$ VIA PAYPAL CONTACT ME THROUGH SKYPE :yolodude1234
These are polish bo2 accounts.. can't play in english..
You should mention it in your posts.
Thanks for buying the english one.Sorry for not mentioning!First ACCOUNT SOLD.Remaining polish version BlackOps2 Account and BlackOps1&MW3 Account!!
Quote Originally Posted by ekuolen99 View Post
These are polish bo2 accounts.. can't play in english..
You should mention it in your posts.
B}ring
U}up
M}y
P}ost
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?