Base Whit

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
it will Works for Windows 10 ?
thanks for reply Luffy
hi Luffy,


I always get error messages when I want to create it together ..

Severity Code Description Project FileLine Suppression State
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14


Can you help me?
Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

I always get error messages when I want to create it together ..

Severity Code Description Project FileLine Suppression State
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14


Can you help me?
Thank you
I always get error messages when I want to create it together ..

Severity Code Description Project FileLine Suppression State
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14
Error C1083 Can not open includefile: 'd3dx9.h': No suchfile or directory CABASE c: \ users \ dennis \ downloads \ ca mhax \ whit \ whit \ cabase \ Files.h 14


Can you help me?
Thank you
Just download and install Microsoft SDK June 2010.
Hacker Fail,

Now I downloaded and installed SDK June2010 ..
Now I want to build it .. but it will come back 3 errors....

FileLineSuppression State
Warning C4838
conversion from 'DWORD' to 'LONG' requires a narrowing conversion D3D
c:\users\dennis\downloads\ca mhax\whit\whit\cabase\base.cpp 99
Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'd3dx9.lib' D3D
c:\Users\Dennis\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\D3D\D3D\LINK 1
Warning C4838 conversion from 'DWORD' to 'LONG' requires a narrowing conversion D3D
c:\users\dennis\downloads\ca mhax\whit\whit\cabase\base.cpp 98

and i just replace the Include and Lib Files with June2010 SDK
--i used Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
what is that ?? i can´t fix these Error´s ... please help me again -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Mrhottie2k17 View Post
Hacker Fail,

Now I downloaded and installed SDK June2010 ..
Now I want to build it .. but it will come back 3 errors....

FileLineSuppression State
Warning C4838
conversion from 'DWORD' to 'LONG' requires a narrowing conversion D3D
c:\users\dennis\downloads\ca mhax\whit\whit\cabase\base.cpp 99
Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'd3dx9.lib' D3D
c:\Users\Dennis\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\D3D\D3D\LINK 1
Warning C4838 conversion from 'DWORD' to 'LONG' requires a narrowing conversion D3D
c:\users\dennis\downloads\ca mhax\whit\whit\cabase\base.cpp 98

and i just replace the Include and Lib Files with June2010 SDK
--i used Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
what is that ?? i can´t fix these Error´s ... please help me again -.-
Project > Properties > VCDirectories > Include Directories > then Include the "Include folder (Microsoft SDK)".
Quote Originally Posted by RuShi View Post
Project > Properties > VCDirectories > Include Directories > then Include the "Include folder (Microsoft SDK)".
Got it to work, updated the adresses, but the when i inject the dll nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by NameZ! View Post
Got it to work, updated the adresses, but the when i inject the dll nothing happens.
Bypass Menu.
Credo cara, que base lixo! kkkkkkkkkk
I get error
I get error message when running this. Anyone else having the same issue?
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us