Updating Inactive Plugins

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Updating Inactive Plugins
Basically I am going to try to update my favorite plugins and some of your favorite plugins, and some of the ones that are dead so far NetherBan and MoveCraft are on my list first and if I succeed I will inform you all that you can send me plugin ideas to release back from the dead. Remember I can fail to update them so don't get your hopes up, mine aren't either.

Reminder to anyone who views this post: I am new at posting topics like this and I have seen a bunch of spam topics like "Give me Force OP" and so on and the admins don't remove it so I thought I will make a discussion in this section hopefully not going to get removed.
Sounds nice. We'll be waitng
Is he interested in possibly working on my server with me or something?
Quote Originally Posted by TehBlizz View Post
Is he interested in possibly working on my server with me or something?
nope .
Good luck
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?