Youtube Subscribers l Youtube Views l Youtube Likes and Comments
Hello fellow keystealers!
Today I offer a way to boost your keystealing potential!
Increase your "rep" on youtube with the number of subs and views each of you video has!
250 Views = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or 2$
50 Subs = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or 2$
30 Likes = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or 2$
15 Comments = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or 2$
Add my skype: xUnohana
To prove I am legitimate I will do some free vouches for the first 5 who contact me.
The vouches will not be full on packages like those listed above.
Today I offer a way to boost your keystealing potential!
Increase your "rep" on youtube with the number of subs and views each of you video has!
250 Views = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or 2$
50 Subs = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or 2$
30 Likes = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or 2$
15 Comments = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or 2$
Add my skype: xUnohana
To prove I am legitimate I will do some free vouches for the first 5 who contact me.
The vouches will not be full on packages like those listed above.




Gave him 2 keys and went to sleep, woke up with 111 more subs O.o. Either he gave me too much or other people subbed