WTSProfessional Graphics

Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by rdslive View Post
can i take a vouch for my youtube i need a background my YT Is matthew smith - YouTubeⓘ
I think vouch copies are gone o.o
Shops back open, I can now start taking requests.
Add me on skype: optyxzach
Note for everyone, I am raising prices slightly from last year.
skype: optyxzach
Just go scammed.
I am now requiring people to pay first via online paypal form. Safer for both parties.
Quote Originally Posted by Topiarie View Post
Just go scammed.
I am now requiring people to pay first via online paypal form. Safer for both parties.
Sorry to hear that has occurred and I read your scam report as well. Anyways I'm looking for a Darker than Black wallpaper kinda like the style you have in your signature. How much would that cost as I do not have the funds atm.
I could do $5 for a signature, since they are small.
Quote Originally Posted by Topiarie View Post
I could do $5 for a signature, since they are small.
How about a wallpaper for a desktop? I'm looking for that.
$10 for desktop wallpaper
Vouch for a great artist wanted simple and clean. He delivers +1 vouch ~Robert
Alright! Take your time

20% discount for anyone who uses this sig
You think you can do something for me for $1.50, i know it's quite cheap but its kinda all i have at the moment and i wouldn't care if it is your sloppiest work.
What do you want done?
Posts 61–75 of 101 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?