MPGH AQW Skype Chat?

PollGood idea?
25 votes
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
MPGH AQW Skype Chat?
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a Skype chat for people who are interested in AQW. You can ask for quick help on a quest, and talk about items, the game etc. I think it would be really cool and a good place to talk about the game you can put your skype below or PM it to me and I'll add you to the chat.

Also, vote on the poll c:
i think this would be a great idea add me to skype my skypename is julian.andrade67
I added you. Hopefully more people want to join.
I might join. But i dunno.
You should. When you're done thinking about it, PM me.
My skype is xkingko
Added. We have 3 people now.
I need to get skype back, but i may be a bit nervous the first time i come in :/
Quote Originally Posted by It's Ooze View Post
I need to get skype back, but i may be a bit nervous the first time i come in :/
Chickin Lickin
Quote Originally Posted by It's Ooze View Post
I need to get skype back, but i may be a bit nervous the first time i come in :/
There is nothing to worry about.
my skype is qsxfthnko5
my skype is thetaintedphoenix

With this knowledge you have many powers. But i also have the power to throw chickens. Consider yourself warned.
Added. We now have 6 people in the chat.
WHat if i get raped?
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?