ArrowWhat game is the BEST (private server)

PollShould I make this kind of server?
58 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
What game is the BEST (private server)
Hello MPGH users I am not sure if this is in the right section but I am going to make a few private servers but which is the "best" (worth hosting) for having players. If you think I should remove or add a game comment and a reason would be nice. Messed up the polls rate in the list order. Thanks in advanced.

List of games:
MineCraft (Most likely)
Runescape (Most likely)
World of Warcraft (Maybe)
Teamfortress 2 (Most likely)
Counter-Strike (Maybe
GTA IV (Maybe
MW2 (Most likely)
MW3 (Most likely)

Minecraft I think
Why didn't you put the games as the poll choices?

@Aborted Messed it up can I change them?
Quote Originally Posted by Bitset View Post
@Aborted Messed it up can I change them?
I'm not sure if you can.
Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer private server and I will love you forever
Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer private server and I will love you forever
Arent those already out?


And the best private server is a maplestory pserver
Those are the best
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Arent those already out?
And the best private server is a maplestory pserver
Those are the best
alertIWnet (MW2ps) got shut down by Activision a few months after my old comp died
MSps gets boring after a while since things are usually the same, tho I do give one exception...
Not sure about the Poll. But sure, why not..
Probably Runescape.
mw3 server is the best
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?