TalkingUltimate ear killer!

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Ultimate ear killer!
If you literally want to make someone ears bleed, play this song.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS WILL ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR EARS BLEED IF YOU PLAY IT AT MAXIMUM VOLUME WITH HEADPHONES!
You have been warned, so no complaining.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
.
You don't want to kill people's ears?
Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

You don't want to kill people's ears?
My mom walks in my room and I switched to porn instead.

It was easier to explain
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


My mom walks in my room and I switched to porn instead.

It was easier to explain
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHA! MY SIDES, MY FUCKING SIDES
!
Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post

/ROFL I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHA! MY SIDES, MY FUCKING SIDES
!
​Can't tell if sarcasm.
Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHA! MY SIDES, MY FUCKING SIDES
!
Do you actually think that copied and pasted shit meme is funny? @Aborted fuck this nigga up for me, I'm lazy.
PS:
Quote Originally Posted by Tide View Post

I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHA! MY SIDES, MY FUCKING SIDES
!
Is that Sarcasm?
This is just so bad.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post
This is just so bad.
That's the point.
Does no one even know how to read now a days?
Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti Master View Post

That's the point.
Does no one even know how to read now a days?
Why does it even exist.
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Why does it even exist.
The song is actually a joke.
The idea for it originated off of the genre "kidfuckcore" though.
Here is what kidfuckcore is like.
cant you just buy any high quality or ultimate bass and than play it to its maximam In a short room to make anything bleed your ear?
Good Trolling machine xD
Yeah... I did not like this one.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?