I feel you. We got a ZachJr up in this bitch. Once you get rid of one another one end up coming.
Actually Intellectual didn't DoS attack flengo, i did
Originally Posted by xreality14
Actually Intellectual didn't DoS attack flengo, i did
What was the point of even making a dispute if you're gonna do this
Originally Posted by Flengo
What was the point of even making a dispute if you're gonna do this
It's out of MPGH.
Originally Posted by xreality14
It's out of MPGH.
DDosing staff = Ban XD
Its happened multiple times.
HAVE FUN!
Originally Posted by Flengo
DDosing staff = Ban XD
Its happened multiple times.
HAVE FUN!
I can see in RULES nothing against it.
AND FOR LAST TIME IT'S OUT OF MPGH DONT CRY TO YOUR MAMA.
Originally Posted by xreality14
I can see in RULES nothing against it.
AND FOR LAST TIME IT'S OUT OF MPGH DONT CRY TO YOUR MAMA.
That's what the last person that DDos'd me said.
Then they were banned.
Originally Posted by xreality14
I can see in RULES nothing against it.
AND FOR LAST TIME IT'S OUT OF MPGH DONT CRY TO YOUR MAMA.
Doesn't matter if it's in the rules or not. Chances are you'll get banned...again.
Rightfully so as well.
Originally Posted by Flengo
That's what the last person that DDos'd me said.
Then they were banned.
W/E Indian kid , it's out of MPGH i don't know if you have a problem with your brain or not to understand what i said.
Originally Posted by xreality14
W/E Indian kid , it's out of MPGH i don't know if you have a problem with your brain or not to understand what i said.
I don't know if you can read or not, but every single time its happened the person has been banned. You're already banned and trying to get unbanned, I don't see why you're any bit more special than the other ******s that tried it.
Originally Posted by IRenegade
You're still gonna be banned.
Who are you to decision ?
Originally Posted by Flengo
What was the point of even making a dispute if you're gonna do this
Don't make it personal Flengo.
Originally Posted by Flengo
Just waiting for Dave to get online. Don't worry, I've seen it happen multiple times. In the prior case the person had only ddos'd me, not multiple members.
In this case, you both were targeting multiple members. I really don't see any reason for why you shouldn't be banned.
---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------
Shut up you ****** go back to your dick sucking section.
I am sorry, i won't argue anymore with you because you seems like you don't understand what i said or you need a glasses.
Originally Posted by Flengo
Just waiting for Dave to get online. Don't worry, I've seen it happen multiple times. In the prior case the person had only ddos'd me, not multiple members.
In this case, you both were targeting multiple members. I really don't see any reason for why you shouldn't be banned.
---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------
Shut up you ****** go back to your dick sucking section.
He probably didn't even DDoS you himself.
Aaaand, mad arab force. +1
I want to say THANK YOU @Flengo you just did my day