PerX injector

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
PerX injector
I DID NOT MAKE THIS INJECTOR I'M REPOSTING THIS SO FOR PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY KEEP GETTING D/C BECAUSE OF THE PATCH

This injector works even after patch

HERE IS THE VIRUS SCAN THINGY: Virustotal. MD5: 7dee4f429c5e4bf067e62c4f9ca58265 Riskware.Tool.inj.268800 SPR/Tool.inj.268800 Trojan.Agent.ATV

I didint know how to add screenshots so it shows on the screen so i put it as attachment

IM NEW TO THIS SO DON'T BLAME ME IF ITS INACCURATE
SS.jpgattachment deleted · 174 downloads before removal
without a good bypass perx is useless
PerX is a injector, its used to bypass.... idk.. im not that really good at these stuff
noo, clarification, perx is a injecter, which injects DLL, you need a bypass to make the hack work, so hackshield doesn't find it. and perx will never be patched because it closes before hackshield can start up.
/closed.

i closed because this injector is all over the site.
i wont delete for the search features sake.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?