Xfire hack (Legify version)

PollIs the hack working?If Yes please tell how you did it, if not tell whats wrong!
150 votes
Posts 76–90 of 141 · Page 6 of 10
thx for this its working like a gem
this is virus ?
Quote Originally Posted by rowza View Post
this is virus ?
If it isn't then it's one hell of a joke, But yes, I believe the first file Mouze.rar is infected with virus's.
Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
If it isn't then it's one hell of a joke, But yes, I believe the first file Mouze.rar is infected with virus's.
A choob will always be a choob.

Quote Originally Posted by Koodeja123 View Post
thanks for thisss
No problem at all man
Huum funny how all 1 posts say its fine and people with more are like VIRUS!!
Quote Originally Posted by rowza View Post
Huum funny how all 1 posts say its fine and people with more are like VIRUS!!
Its not like that at all but its your way of seeing things so I have to respect...anyway I can advise you to look better to it.
Thanks for posting this. However it seems like I dont have a caeu folder or at least I can't find it. Neither can vista's searchengine I've got no idea why though. using vista

Found it but it says cant inject
Quote Originally Posted by Jois View Post
Thanks for posting this. However it seems like I dont have a caeu folder or at least I can't find it. Neither can vista's searchengine I've got no idea why though. using vista

Found it but it says cant inject
I am sorry...probably my mistake...

In my XP its:

- My computer
- C:
- Nexon
- Combat Arms EU

I dont know about vista but I doubt its too much diferent.

Edit: Post if you found it please...if you didnt I can ask someone or go on my brother's laptop and check how it is in Vista
i but Hsled folder in CAEU file and run hack as administaror cause im vista put CAEU winsows 2000 run as admin and it crashes ???
Quote Originally Posted by hamoedatc View Post
i but Hsled folder in CAEU file and run hack as administaror cause im vista put CAEU winsows 2000 run as admin and it crashes ???
hamoedatc...I really dont know why it happens that but try to run first Combat Arms and then the hack.
Found it. Now how do I inject it? Fails every time
Quote Originally Posted by Jois View Post
Found it. Now how do I inject it?
Ok...did you put the folder, which is in the mouzie rar, inside the Combat Arms folder?

If you do...go to Combat Arms folder...click on the launcher and go to properties...after that look for the compatibily and change it to windows 2000...run it as admni and finally...run d3dx9_33.exe as admni.

Hope it works.
I followed those steps and it still says could not inject. Gonna restart my computer and check if it works then
Posts 76–90 of 141 · Page 6 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us