M16A3 No recoil ALL ATTACHMENTS *FOREVER UNDETECTED*

Posts 16–30 of 169 · Page 2 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by NoahPCFreak View Post
EXTREMELY LIMITED HACK. prob not even worth posting. WE need a aimbot only hack.
Don't beg or request hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
Don't beg or request hacks.
Excuse me? No one is begging or requesting hacks. I said this hack sucks. Extremely limited.
How about you sir go **** off.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CyberFreak007 View Post
Please give link for buying this mouse......
Just go on newegg or ur favorite retailer site and search a4tech v.

Here is link for newegg A4Tech X7 F5 V-Track Laser USB Gaming Mouse (Black) - Newegg.com

If you cant see it both are under $50 49.99
Quote Originally Posted by NoahPCFreak View Post
Excuse me? No one is begging or requesting hacks. I said this hack sucks. Extremely limited.
How about you sir go **** off.
Oh really?

Quote Originally Posted by NoahPCFreak View Post
WE need a aimbot only hack.
What is that then? You are requesting a hack.
Please give link for buying this mouse......
I used a no-recoil script for COD Black Ops 2 and got banned instantly...
Sec watch the PB-Ban website howmany people already have banned for ussing this scripts.
It's not safe at all.
Quote Originally Posted by sjors1982 View Post
I used a no-recoil script for COD Black Ops 2 and got banned instantly...
Sec watch the PB-Ban website howmany people already have banned for ussing this scripts.
It's not safe at all.
Except that this isn't a script, and it's 100% hardware based
Bloody3 software doesn't have to be installed
Mouse no need special drivers



Quote Originally Posted by CyberFreak007 View Post
Please give link for buying this mouse......
Amazon search for "Bloody A4Tech" make sure it's an "activated" mouse or you have to download the Core3 crack

This one for example, is activated and comes with upgraded metal feet: Amazon.com: A4tech Bloody V7ma - Activated with Metal Feet - Multi-core Gaming Mouse (Wired, Usb): Video Games


I have model V8 activated, but currently Bloody V8 does not ship outside of select regions in asia.
meanwhile does not work there is always the recoil



what does mean

rds crosshair
fg foregrip
supp suppression
full ???
fs ???
Quote Originally Posted by krampus73 View Post
meanwhile does not work there is always the recoil



what does mean

rds crosshair
fg foregrip
supp suppression
full ???
fs ???
RDS= red dot
FG= foregrip
SUPP= sound suppressor
FS= flash suppressor
HB= heavy barrel
I can change the resolution in 1366x768?? Because in your screen bloody v3 software there is 1680x1050

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by krampus73 View Post
meanwhile does not work there is always the recoil



what does mean

rds crosshair
fg foregrip
supp suppression
full ???
fs ???
Quote Originally Posted by Yellow 13 View Post
RDS= red dot
FG= foregrip
SUPP= sound suppressor
FS= flash suppressor
HB= heavy barrel
and full???
Full= full auto

Screen res doesn't matter
ok man thanks a lot. I hope in the future you will create a script for mouse sensitivity less than 0.22 .... because, my opinion, the mouse with a little touch the soldier goes about his business on the move too fast .. really ...
I trust in you hihihi 0.054242 hihhihi
Quote Originally Posted by krampus73 View Post
ok man thanks a lot. I hope in the future you will create a script for mouse sensitivity less than 0.22 .... because, my opinion, the mouse with a little touch the soldier goes about his business on the move too fast .. really ...
I trust in you hihihi 0.054242 hihhihi
I will not make a 0.05, that's final and won't be discussed again


Quote Originally Posted by NoahPCFreak View Post
Excuse me? No one is begging or requesting hacks. I said this hack sucks. Extremely limited.
How about you sir go **** off.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------



Just go on newegg or ur favorite retailer site and search a4tech v.

Here is link for newegg A4Tech X7 F5 V-Track Laser USB Gaming Mouse (Black) - Newegg.com

If you cant see it both are under $50 49.99
That's not a Bloody X7 mouse, that's a regular oscar laser mouse

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Heads up, setup tutorial have been updated.
Quote Originally Posted by NoahPCFreak View Post
Excuse me? No one is begging or requesting hacks. I said this hack sucks. Extremely limited.
How about you sir go **** off.
Newphag .
Posts 16–30 of 169 · Page 2 of 12

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?