how to use 2 offset

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
how to use 2 offset
hi everybody;
how to use
DWORD dwPointer = *(DWORD*)0x1052AF21;
*(DWORD*)( dwPointer + 0x7C ) = 5;
how to add more offset ??

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

oçlar baksanıza

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

++++++++++++++++++

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

++++++++++++++
xD

That means nothing unless you know how to code, or already have a copy pasted code and you know where to put it.

Edit:

Saw your post on learning how to write a trainer, so you're just getting offsets off of the internet and hoping to make something out of it?

I'd suggest learning the basics of C++, then trying something like that.
men if do you know how I use 2 offset for dword code please tell me. I now beginner I now beging you please men please
Quote Originally Posted by umutyeniyurt View Post
men if do you know how I use 2 offset for dword code please tell me. I now beginner I now beging you please men please
1) Get public source code
2) Put that offset in
3) Put your name in the credits
4) Compile
5) Sell l33t hax
Just keep reading the pointers as you did the first time.

Code:
DWORD dwPointer = *(DWORD*)0x1052AF21; 
dwPointer = *(DWORD*)( dwPointer + 0xDE );
dwPointer = *(DWORD*)( dwPointer + 0xAD );
dwPointer = *(DWORD*)( dwPointer + 0xBE );
*(DWORD*)( dwPointer + 0xEF ) = 5;
thanks atom karınca

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

how can use gameclientdll+0058615 offset 30

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

how can use gameclient.dll+0058615 offset 30
// This would be the first pointer..
DWORD dwPointer = *(DWORD*)( (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "gameclient.dll" ) + 0x00058615 );

// This would be with the offset..
*(DWORD*)( dwPointer + 0x30 ) = 1234;

No idea what the end value is since you didn't say but that would be the idea.
thank you <3

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

please edit your message pls
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us