[$5] 4 Paypal Verfication eBooks For The Price of One! [$5]

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[$5] 4 Paypal Verfication eBooks For The Price of One! [$5]
Hey guys, Redemption' here, and today I will be selling 4 different Paypal verification eBooks for the price of one. Why? Often times some methods do not work in certain places, so today I will be providing 4 different methods as one is bound to work for where you are in the world. If you are looking to purchase these 4 eBooks, feel free to either private message me or add me on Skype to ask questions or purchase.
Any more clues as to what they do or the price?
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
Any more clues as to what they do or the price?
Two of them are VCC, two of them are VBA. They will verify your account, not just bring your spending limit up to 4,000 like some other sellers.
ae they all made by you? Or are they leeched?
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post
ae they all made by you? Or are they leeched?
One of them is personally written by me, the other 3 I have either resell rights or they were contributed by one of the members of a marketing group I'm a member of.

Does this verify with a Bank account? Or how will this work?
May I take a vouch xD?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?