any one with map pack 3?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Any one has cod 5 map pack 3 ps3?
If you have map pack 3 for ps3 send me a pm or post here.
dude no one is here much you know that right....
I know but people can still see this on the home page.
I got a free code

thx jd!
Rofl you got banned thats what you got.
naws.. fo reals got it for free


want proof?

.awz
I already got it. Idk why I can't buy it. I looked but didn't see it and you play 360 not ps3.
I have it on 360; my high score on Der Riese is round 13. I also got to use the pack-a-punch machine, as well as the monkey bomb. IT WAS F*CKING EPIC! I used it with my FG42, and it came out all pimped. I also got an achievement for using the machine, as well as the monkey bomb
Damn i wish i could get mp3 for free, but add me on ps3 man, jewzzz
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us