[Angel Processor] Script to level from 50-140

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Angel Processor] Script to level from 50-140
Current Status: Finished Coding Now Death/No MP Pot/Bot afk will now result in log out within 3 seconds or so, just download that three scripts , update until 1:29AM EST 17/07/2013, fixed the minor bug with deathcheck, 1301view only T_T
I am making it not for money, the general script is the VIP script, everyone is the VIP here.
Tell me if there is a bug, a map you want to level in, earn mesos in, or comment on the script.

Things in progress:
1. 140-160 Maps

Function:
- Good for 50-140
- F7 to start, hold on to F8 until it stopped to stop it
- Make sure you set how many cycle before buffing

Maps in the all in one script to level from 50-140

1. Ludibrium Toy Factory
Level: 50-60

2. Omega Sector Kulan Field I
Level: 60-80

3. Alcadno Research Institute Lab Area C2
Level: 70-100

4. Zenumist Research Institute Lab Unit 202
Level: 90-100

5. GriffeyForest
Level: 100-110

6. Herb Town Red-Nose Pirate Den 2
Level: 100-120

7. Entra of Dragon Forest
Level:110-130

8. Dragon Forest III
Level:120-140

9. Memory Lane I (Removed At the moment)
Level:130-140


The all in one botting script from 50-140 version 3
Download it HERE:
for autobot:
F7=Start Map bot, Start DeathCheck
F8=Stop Map Bot (have to hold on to it until it stop), Stop DeathCheck too
F10=Autobuff
F11=Autopot (Must have autopot on in order to use autobuff)
F12=Stop all (only the autopot and buff, doesn't stop map bot)

Well.... it includes auto login too but clearly I didn't code that, and I can't upload my id and pw to you guys right?



DeathCheck grabs your position over a 10 seconds period and compare each one of them by each other. if it score 8 / 10, you will logout.

ALL BY xMSanta
CopyRight to me lol
AutoBotting v2.txt4 KB · 252 downloads Scanning…
DeathCheck.txt832 B · 135 downloads Scanning…
Map v3 All Fixed.txt5 KB · 152 downloads Scanning…
lol First admin in all three forum I posted actually look and approve the script.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Looks good.

#Approved
Triple post O_o
hmm How to edit it... I fixed more bugs.
I am constantly updating because I am running this in three other forums.
Quote Originally Posted by xMSanta View Post
hmm How to edit it... I fixed more bugs.
I am constantly updating because I am running this in three other forums.
Just post it in a post and I can merge it with your original post.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?