ExclamationALL OF MY VISUAL BASIC SOURCE CODES!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
ALL OF MY VISUAL BASIC SOURCE CODES!!
Here is ALL of my visual basic source code files...
NOTE: These are made in Microsoft Office Word.
And the format is Rich Text Format

IF ANY OF THEM DOSE NOT WORK, JUST POST HERE OR PM ME, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME SOURCE CODE FILES JUST MADE IN DIFFERENT TEXT EDITORS!!

Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 8f5c875cd339721064ddae24f4b21762

Virus Scan Text:
Code:
a-squared	4.5.0.24	2009.08.05	-
AhnLab-V3	5.0.0.2	2009.08.04	-
AntiVir	7.9.0.240	2009.08.04	-
Antiy-AVL	2.0.3.7	2009.08.04	-
Authentium	5.1.2.4	2009.08.04	-
Avast	4.8.1335.0	2009.08.04	-
AVG	8.5.0.406	2009.08.04	-
BitDefender	7.2	2009.08.05	-
CAT-QuickHeal	10.00	2009.08.04	-
ClamAV	0.94.1	2009.08.05	-
Comodo	1868	2009.08.05	-
DrWeb	5.0.0.12182	2009.08.05	-
eSafe	7.0.17.0	2009.08.04	-
eTrust-Vet	31.6.6657	2009.08.04	-
F-Prot	4.4.4.56	2009.08.04	-
F-Secure	8.0.14470.0	2009.08.05	-
Fortinet	3.120.0.0	2009.08.04	-
GData	19	2009.08.05	-
Ikarus	T3.1.1.64.0	2009.08.05	-
Jiangmin	11.0.800	2009.08.04	-
K7AntiVirus	7.10.810	2009.08.04	-
Kaspersky	7.0.0.125	2009.08.05	-
McAfee	5698	2009.08.04	-
McAfee+Artemis	5698	2009.08.04	-
McAfee-GW-Edition	6.8.5	2009.08.04	-
Microsoft	1.4903	2009.08.04	-
NOD32	4306	2009.08.04	-
Norman	6.01.09	2009.08.04	-
nProtect	2009.1.8.0	2009.08.04	-
Panda	10.0.0.14	2009.08.04	-
PCTools	4.4.2.0	2009.08.04	-
Prevx	3.0	2009.08.05	-
Rising	21.41.14.00	2009.08.04	-
Sophos	4.44.0	2009.08.04	-
Sunbelt	3.2.1858.2	2009.08.04	-
Symantec	1.4.4.12	2009.08.05	-
TheHacker	6.3.4.3.375	2009.08.01	-
TrendMicro	8.950.0.1094	2009.08.04	-
VBA32	3.12.10.9	2009.08.05	-
ViRobot	2009.8.4.1867	2009.08.04	-
VirusBuster	4.6.5.0	2009.08.04	-
If any problems, please let me know...
Source Code.rarattachment deleted · 73 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by T3HMangoKid View Post
what are the tutorials?
Sorry, still a little bit bored... If you want me to, I will make a thread that involves this thread saying what you need and the names, but you gotta give me thanks on this thread (not this post) but the thread topic post...
(To give me a purpose)
Why save source code in a word doc. why not a .txt?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Why save source code in a word doc. why not a .txt?
I don't know, I was using .rtf, but since I had micro soft office word installed, It saved it to that, and I used .rtf so the colors would match up...
Ummm is that purpose enough? I've actually never coded in VB before. Though I heard it was good for making windows and buttons and stuff amirite? So I guess I can try to learn a little bit, I heard it was easy to learn, if a little limited :L...
So now that i thxed u....
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
xD Now im gonna take ur code :F <== Tis a snake
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us