Tell me what you think (Obviously not the best) 800-850$ in my country

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Tell me what you think (Obviously not the best) 800-850$ in my country
So im buying a new computer , I mostly play fifa 13 and will play 14 but might try other games like bf and shit.

specs:

CPU: Intel core i5 4430 haswell 3.0Ghz

CPU COOLER: Zalman SZ CC92HS CPU cooler

MotherBoard: Asus gryphon z87 LGA1150

RAM: Kingston 2x4GB

GPU: Asus GTX 650 Ti Boost 2GB

Memory: Western Digital 500MB ----> I already have another 500MB , that would be 1TB

PSU: Antec basiq 550w vp550p

Case: Sharkoon VS3-S Black Chrome


Help me if anything is not good , and needs a change but let the prices close.
IMO, The haswell cpu is unneeded.
Just get a 3570k or something.
Also, 500mb + 500mb = 1gb.
I Know you meant 500 gb ;D
i5 3570k > your CPU.
I'd suggest get a 600/650W PSU but I tend to overkill in that area - I just like to be safe.
Memory: won't matter too much but if you're going to install a lot of games/record you'll be needing a larger/more HDD's.
Hyper 212 > Your CPU cooler.
Quote Originally Posted by uhZylon View Post
IMO, The haswell cpu is unneeded.
Just get a 3570k or something.
Also, 500mb + 500mb = 1gb.
I Know you meant 500 gb ;D
Haha btw i realised that immediately after posting but cba to edit it xD
and thanks for ur advice


Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post
i5 3570k > your CPU.
I'd suggest get a 600/650W PSU but I tend to overkill in that area - I just like to be safe.
Memory: won't matter too much but if you're going to install a lot of games/record you'll be needing a larger/more HDD's.
Hyper 212 > Your CPU cooler.
Thanks mate!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?