Spawning Legendary Items

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Spawning Legendary Items
Alright, I'm back again looking for help. I can't figure out how to give myself anything above the value of 1000 with the Trainer 8+ (16) or w/e. Basically if the Item ID is above 1000, it never works. I am 100% doing it wrong obviously. I tried spawning Legendary Ruby or something like that from the ID list and it failed. Anybody willing to help or tell me I am just being completely retarded? Thanks.

Oh and I am talking about Cheat Engine, of course.
So your trying to spawn legendary items in? Why not just pick up random items, then change the rarity of them by Last clicked slot and put it to value of 4. Or if you don't like the item you received, then follow this

How i circled it in red is the Item Type, anything under the Item Type, is the Sub Type. For example, you type in 3 in the Item Type, then 1 in the Sub Type, you get an axe

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/742-cube-w...h-id-list.html





Thank you. It helped.
Quote Originally Posted by jeffwareham View Post
Thank you. It helped.
No problem
Can you change the model of the weapons with these tables? If so, how?
Quote Originally Posted by profanitys View Post
Can you change the model of the weapons with these tables? If so, how?
I'm pretty sure it was with material, or either modifier, one or the other.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us