My work

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
My work
Soo, before my computer crashed I decided to make a few extra sigs/ banners. The banners are for a server me and my cousin have on BF3.

Now keep in mine these are brighter then the original works and idk why...

Opinions would be liked? I love opinions haha.

Thanks for the CnC and looking

NOTE: Cant seem to uplaod pics only
ilzhxu.jpg35 KB · 10 downloads 11m9sb4.jpg44 KB · 8 downloads Johnny Gat.png231 KB · 9 downloads RAC.png199 KB · 9 downloads
Looks good to me. I like the last one the best though.
In the last pic, I thought the character was from Metro 2033 at first, but then
I realized it was from Resident Evil lol.. Regardless, good work.
I'm hoping you guys have a Graphics staff for people who want sigs and stuff? I'm getting new tuturials to work on better things.
last one is the best
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?