Coding a Packet Sender

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Coding a Packet Sender
I'd like a Video Tutorial on how to code packet senders for shockwave flash games ;s
I have really no idea on how to code it, and I'm really curious ;c
maybe if i undertand what you want use charles proxy he look for packet sending and reciving from anu HTTP Request, then you go in vb.net and make an http request
Do you need a PACKET Sender, or a PACKET Sniffer

For a packet sniffer: use WPE PRO

for a Packet sender: i can send u mine(with source just pm me):

Quote Originally Posted by pedbera View Post
Do you need a PACKET Sender, or a PACKET Sniffer

For a packet sniffer: use WPE PRO

for a Packet sender: i can send u mine(with source just pm me):

Couldn't you dos a network with that.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?