HelpHelp getting 1.6.2 Client to work.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help getting 1.6.2 Client to work.
Did everything right, the user name pops up and everything, but when I click play I get this

"Gave up trying to download *LINK WAS HERE* /Minecraft.Download/versions/Obsidian/Obsidian.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
Job 'Version & Libraries' finished with 1 failure(s)!"

Any fix?
Try contacting the owner of the Obsidian client for this (LordPankake made Obsidian)
Quote Originally Posted by mmike9896 View Post
"Gave up trying to download *LINK WAS HERE* /Minecraft.Download/versions/Obsidian/Obsidian.jar for job 'Version & Libraries'
Job 'Version & Libraries' finished with 1 failure(s)!"
Can you post the 1 failure?

Edit: I've never seen that kind of error before. It's probably the new launcher since it never mentions a crash pertaining to the actual client.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us