ExclamationMap edit (Beware or not)

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Map edit (Beware or not)
Well guys I found a way of not paying for the maps so you can play free
goto maps chose wich one you want the open up that folder map like

Khyber goto the file that says MapInfo go into it and you see this




Note: make sure sure you open this up with notepad !

go in and changes "Bronze" to "Free" ake sure you capital lies ya F on this and save the your ready to play your favorite map hope some of ya like
if not Im always the hated one of the game anyways lol
This was allready released on like all the hack site's and warrock fixed it. So now it is server side. It wont work anymore.

PS: I got HW Banned and they have a new way of HW Banning people. It is impossabel to UnHW bann yourself. So if you are you need a new Computer.

Im getting on later Today.
Well its working now again
and I didnt get this off a site I figured it out on my own so if I get banded ok But so far I got all maps unlocked
Besides this work alwhile until ..........
Warrock scans or scans the hacker sites again lol
ok, im not saying that you got it off another site, Im just saying that it was allready released.

And just be careful with it not to get banned all way's use a PB Bypass, ok
Quote Originally Posted by allen81973 View Post
Well guys I found a way of not paying for the maps so you can play free
goto maps chose wich one you want the open up that folder map like

Khyber goto the file that says MapInfo go into it and you see this




Note: make sure sure you open this up with notepad !

go in and changes "Bronze" to "Free" ake sure you capital lies ya F on this and save the your ready to play your favorite map hope some of ya like
if not Im always the hated one of the game anyways lol
NOOB # 133098

This same topic was posted 300 billion times before, and for ur iinformation THIS DOESNT WORK, and if u post this 300 billion more times it still wount WORK! SO QUIT DOUBLE POSTING (or should i say quit 300-billion-posting)!!!
calm down...
You know I thought it was a good idea
Next time I wont share any info and Fucking fuck off systemx84
I just did it on my own on figureing it out
So I didnt fucking copy it bitch I been band from yahoo before and didnt have to buy anothing fucking computer so go do something besides doggying me I hope they lock this thread
Quote Originally Posted by allen81973 View Post
Next time I wont share any info and Fucking fuck off systemx84
I just did it on my own on figureing it out
So I didnt fucking copy it bitch I been band from yahoo before and didnt have to buy anothing fucking computer so go do something besides doggying me I hope they lock this thread
yeah i hope so too, mah bad lol, but this just got me mad, u see i posted this already and people posted before me, and after me, and now this stuff again, just gets u mad cuz people never learn.
I said I was going to stab the next idiot who posted this.

I will hunt you down and FUCKING KILL YOU! For wasting everyone's time

USE THE GOD-DAMN SEARCH BUTTON N00B IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us