Decent build under 900? 800?

Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


It was on sale. I got it for 180$. So this was more worth the buy.
I am going to get this build in 1 month lol
Quote Originally Posted by jwgering View Post
Look into the ones I suggested. I personally own the X4 and Recon and they're awesome. In reference to what Doc said: yes, they do have LED's, but, no they are not cheap "game-y" products. Plenty of gamers would recommend these products, and I think they're worth a shot.

Once again, I apologize to Doc for "undermining" his post, but he sort of undermined mine by criticizing gaming products with the "game-y" feel.
No, no, I actually like the X4, but you won't find one at $20 like the one Woods was looking at.
Dayum newegg delivers fast. Graphics card and heat sink came today. Ordered like 2 days ago. LOL.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
I need halps. I have this build but not under 900, I need a more budget efficient one.

$224.29 - Intel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I53570K
$24.95 - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120mm PWM Fan (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
$209.99 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5 PCI-Express 3.0 DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/Displayport SLI Ready Graphics Card GV-N660OC-2GD
$144.99 - Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155 AMD CrossFireX/NVIDIA SLI W/ HDMI,DVI,DispayPort Dual UEFI BIOS ATX Motherboard GA-Z77X-UD3H
$114.99 - SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) MZ-7PC128B/WW
$89.99 - Western Digital WD1002FAEX Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Internal Desktop 3.5" Hard Drive
$66.24 - Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS (CX600)
$88.61 - Corsair Carbide Series Black 300R Mid-Tower Computer Case (CC-9011014-WW)

Total price is 964.05.

Can someone help me with a better build? Best that it's cheaper and better.
No ram? I think you should run with AMD graphics, they're better than nvidia and I think cheaper. Even though AMD sucks ass at processors.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
No ram? I think you should run with AMD graphics, they're better than nvidia and I think cheaper. Even though AMD sucks ass at processors.
I forgot to type it LOL.
CPU: CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99)
OR
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 975 3.6GHz Quad-Core Processor ($82.18)
CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling ACALP64-GT 25.6 CFM CPU Cooler ($7.99)
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard ($74.99)
Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($44.99)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($73.98)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 XT 2GB Video Card (2-Way CrossFire) ($244.99)
case: NZXT Source 210 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($29.99)
Power Supply: Corsair Builder 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($69.99)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($19.98)
Total: $894.07 ish
Yay all of it has officially come!

Huzzah fast ass shipping. Took only 3 days to ship over. Heh, time to build soon. hue. feels good. The case is fucking heavy azz hell.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post
Yay all of it has officially come!

Huzzah fast ass shipping. Took only 3 days to ship over. Heh, time to build soon. hue. feels good. The case is fucking heavy azz hell.
Niiiiiice .
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Niiiiiice .
Danks now just to assemble it. xD
Can't wait to run games on 4x my current fps LOL.
Posts 31–39 of 39 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?