PostCan

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Can
Can any one make weapons skins.
man it's unable xtrap detect it
xtrap detects .rez mods
They've been patched for a while, you'll need a bypasser for it.
gets detected by xtrap
Quote Originally Posted by nightnikka View Post
gets detected by xtrap
Thank you. Thank you for repeating 3 people!

If you don't have anything useful to add, then don't say anything.
Quote Originally Posted by kalekip1 View Post
Thank you. Thank you for repeating 3 people!

If you don't have anything useful to add, then don't say anything.
I didn't technically repeat them, I just said that they're detected by xtrap, and they said you'll need a bypasser etc.
Quote Originally Posted by nightnikka View Post
I didn't technically repeat them, I just said that they're detected by xtrap, and they said you'll need a bypasser etc.
Who is the so called "they"? The only one who said that was Color.

And I will quote:
man it's unable xtrap detect it
xtrap detects .rez mods
its Rez hack and its patched by Xtrap so u need to bypass it
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us