TalkingLEXUS LFA

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
LEXUS LFA
Hi! I need to know if lexus LFA come back in the shop, plz answer if you know
As of right now I think you can buy it with boost not sure. I'm sure it will make a come back in a month or two.
Ok ... Thanks for answer :-bd
The Lexus LFA is in the IGC Rotation.
Every month(s) the Rotation changes and it probably will come back in the shop.
As for now, it's not there.

I know how you feel, I also want it badly.
it's so amazing car. i think it wont come back
Quote Originally Posted by Ravo View Post
it's so amazing car. i think it wont come back
Now, don't start getting false hope..
Quote Originally Posted by Ravo View Post
it's so amazing car. i think it wont come back
It will come back, just stay clam
hmm, next month, maybe?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?