Thumbs upUPDATES TOMORROW

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I'm not really that excited. I have a feeling that that new gun will ruin Crossfire as it did in every Call of Duty it was in. The achievements are confusing to me and I don't plan on buying ZP for it. Just my thoughts on it
ur just gonna have to save up to on gp by doing daily mission wait for new dog tag weapon to come out and events by ksg crates dont open them save up until u reach 35 then open them and practice some more there your a pro with a ksg
Quote Originally Posted by FaZe.Hunter View Post
I'm not really that excited. I have a feeling that that new gun will ruin Crossfire as it did in every Call of Duty it was in. The achievements are confusing to me and I don't plan on buying ZP for it. Just my thoughts on it
what do u mean by bp
Quote Originally Posted by gutenmorgenmacher View Post
In the next 4moths everyone will have bp -..-


---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

yes i'm talking about cf na
Quote Originally Posted by razvyx View Post
and what will bring the new patch? you talk about crossfire NA right?
and what will bring the new patch? you talk about crossfire NA right?
I've been trying to quit, but z8 are slowly tempting me back. With this new crate achievement that makes winning easier and my ability to get cheap ZP I might just come back xD
Quote Originally Posted by coolbeans2 View Post
I've been trying to quit, but z8 are slowly tempting me back. With this new crate achievement that makes winning easier and my ability to get cheap ZP I might just come back xD
I know what you mean.. did you hoever have any success with my method?
and here the day comes..
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us