Selling Account.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Account.
As the title says i'm selling my account.

4 empty char slots.

all vualts

legendary pet yard

71 heal 70 mp heal 34 attack far pet. (max level 89)

traditional priest skin,

handful of uts. (cbow ctrap csword puri captins ring)

Looking for what i put into it. probally less. will take 50$ paypal

since my post count is nearly 0 we will use a middle man. i am not going first

add me on skype - Remorain
150$?
Ill start the bid $1.00
derp.
/tooshort

people got butthurt. :P
Quote Originally Posted by TheDeniedOne View Post
Your account sucks and you suck, my bid $0.01.
No offense dude, but why be an ass 24/7 now?
sorry. was typo. check price plox
If this accountis worth 1 cent than mines is priceless @TheDeniedOne

If his acc sucks show us your legendary pet.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
If this accountis worth 1 cent than mines is priceless @TheDeniedOne

If his acc sucks show us your legendary pet.
Joke joke joke.

Quote Originally Posted by MPG Vortex View Post
No offense dude, but why be an ass 24/7 now?
D: It twas a joke.
I'll pay 20$ paypal for it.
Quote Originally Posted by mushdoomx View Post
I'll pay 20$ paypal for it.
Stop trying to rip him off
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Stop trying to rip him off
Last time I checked I am the only one to make a serious offer on this so far.
Quote Originally Posted by mushdoomx View Post
Last time I checked I am the only one to make a serious offer on this so far.
Then make a better offer and I'll leave you alone , don't come back with a price under 50. He asked for 50 even thought the acc is worth more.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?