Elo boost by Diamond 1
So, I've done it quite a few boosts with people, and decided to make a thread about it.
My price for every and/or ANY division is €15,-
If you are interested in this, add me on skype : yolotrain.lol
I will always play 1 or 2 vouch games with u on another account just to show u i am actually capable of doing this.
My last boost account was from gold 5 to plat 5 in a 7 days.
Leave a message or add me.
My price for every and/or ANY division is €15,-
If you are interested in this, add me on skype : yolotrain.lol
I will always play 1 or 2 vouch games with u on another account just to show u i am actually capable of doing this.
My last boost account was from gold 5 to plat 5 in a 7 days.
Leave a message or add me.

