New Name

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
New Name
Hey guys I want to change my name but I don't have ideas xd
Can you guys tell me some cool names?

Thanks
Any prefrences? Like a short name, long name. Numbers or not. Symbols.
Short.
No symbols and no numbers
Short like a max of 5 letters?
As you want
how about : FrEaK?
@ahmedhelal it's a very common name.. I want 1 that nobody use
Sobe, Fatal, LuRe, Instinct, Detox, Crush, MrAllPro, eGo, Echo, Slash, NineWonWon, Soar, FarCry, BioShock, Immortal, M[P[G[H, Question, Confused, Diabolical, Torino, (Your name here)TheGamer, Ghost, ET, Emblem, Krazy... These are some I thought of, obviously you might need to have a variation of these names. Like any?
just think of an original name thats already taken like
King , Sun etc .. name thats used by someone who didnt login since 2010 / 2009 and ask support to change it for ya
Quote Originally Posted by Lavigne View Post
just think of an original name thats already taken like
King , Sun etc .. name thats used by someone who didnt login since 2010 / 2009 and ask support to change it for ya
They do that?

Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
Sobe, Fatal, LuRe, Instinct, Detox, Crush, MrAllPro, eGo, Echo, Slash, NineWonWon, Soar, FarCry, BioShock, Immortal, M[P[G[H, Question, Confused, Diabolical, Torino, (Your name here)TheGamer, Ghost, ET, Emblem, Krazy... These are some I thought of, obviously you might need to have a variation of these names. Like any?
Must of them are common, for ex: Fatal ; Immortal (already taken xd)
But thank's anyway
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
WotM8?
Not bad
I liked
Quote Originally Posted by sopaver3 View Post


Not bad
I liked
Was a joke...but okay.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?