[TUTORIAL] Risk-Free Mules
Kabam may start banning mules from time to time. In a support ticket I once sent, a GM responded to me saying they Ban ZERO star accounts with multiple items, and low log-in activity.
So basically you want to get an account that has at least one star. I will show you the fastest way to get a mule without any risk of it being banned.
The Method:
1) Create an account, email does not have to be valid.
2) Hop on the wizard, before adding any items on to it, go into a realm.
3) Teleport to someone in the godlands, and kill your wizard. If it shows you the "Save Me" message then do it again, and make sure you die.
4) Once you die you should get ancestor fame bonus (first death), which gives you 20 fame, enough to unlock your First star on your account.
5) You can now safely add items to your mule, without worrying about bans. Kabam only looks at ZERO star account with multiple items.
Since the account will have 1 Star, Kabam does not really pay attention to it. I have over 80 mules and counting, all with one star, and none of them have been banned. I've even created some mules right before Kabam started banning accounts since the autoloot bot hotfix.
Good luck, have fun.
So basically you want to get an account that has at least one star. I will show you the fastest way to get a mule without any risk of it being banned.
The Method:
1) Create an account, email does not have to be valid.
2) Hop on the wizard, before adding any items on to it, go into a realm.
3) Teleport to someone in the godlands, and kill your wizard. If it shows you the "Save Me" message then do it again, and make sure you die.
4) Once you die you should get ancestor fame bonus (first death), which gives you 20 fame, enough to unlock your First star on your account.
5) You can now safely add items to your mule, without worrying about bans. Kabam only looks at ZERO star account with multiple items.
Since the account will have 1 Star, Kabam does not really pay attention to it. I have over 80 mules and counting, all with one star, and none of them have been banned. I've even created some mules right before Kabam started banning accounts since the autoloot bot hotfix.
Good luck, have fun.
