Outdated15.0 Testing Server hacks

Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by 1again View Post
But this one doesn't because it's unneeded. Problem?
Don't get a attitude with me.... Some people like to know it at all times...
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Don't get a attitude with me.... Some people like to know it at all times...
L0L "attitude". Who needs to know hp in nexus?
Quote Originally Posted by 1again View Post
L0L "attitude". Who needs to know hp in nexus?
Just add it next time stop questioning it
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


Just add it next time stop questioning it
Are you retarded or something?
Quote Originally Posted by Knorrex View Post
Are you retarded or something?
How am I retarded? I know tons of people who like to know their hp at alll times and op keeps bitching at me.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


How am I retarded? I know tons of people who like to know their hp at alll times and op keeps bitching at me.
Lol, because you asked so nicely I wont add it.

Or you can lrn2hax insted of leeching.
Quote Originally Posted by 1again View Post
Lol, because you asked so nicely I wont add it.

Or you can lrn2hax insted of leeching.
why the hell would I leech your shit client or anybody else client, Where would I leech it to , back to mpgh herpderp?.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


why the hell would I leech your shit client or anybody else client, Where would I leech it to , back to mpgh herpderp?.
Leech, someone who takes but doesn't contribute
Btw @everyonecomplainingaboutfullscreen just make your own client with the 15.0 selector, and don't select connect to production server.
Too bad there isnt free gold anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Nulran View Post
Too bad there isnt free gold anymore.
I have acc's w/ 100k
Quote Originally Posted by 1again View Post
I have acc's w/ 100k
Is there any way this leech could have one?
It is possible to get unlimeted Gold, you need Brain.exe , this client and google.
money hack still works!!

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

can u make non full sscreen plsssssss
How do I earn Gold(UGC) ?

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Explain best..
Posts 16–30 of 59 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?