Where are you hiding?

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Where are you hiding?
I don't know if any of you remember me but i once hosted the MPGH scape back in the days!

I was just wondering now when i'm back who's still hiding here at the forums?

I'm thinking that we should make the MPGH scape again, just a lot better this time? If yes pm me if you want to help or have some good ideas for what we could make


Btw it's good to be back!
I wasn't around for MPGH scape but it sounds pretty cool.
I'd be up for checking ti definitely
agreed, seems cool
I'm glad that you guys seems interested in this project, last time i did the MPGH scape only went half way with it thats the problem, i never gave it a 100% sadly!

Please come with some suggestions for what the rsps should have and what not to have
What's the difference with this MPGH scape?
This will be a lot better and stable, i'm putting in 100% of my power to create this new super awesome rsps
i'd liek to be a part of this. I'm new to RS but i hate the legit version so add my skype philipia19 if you need players
Oh man, MPGHScape was sick. I remember it. I'd join if it comes back again though.
Haha, I't sure was sick Miss the old times. but suggest something for the new server!

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

I miss this http://www.mpgh.net/forum/501-runesc...ape-317-a.html

But i will make a new one, similar to the old one but still more stable and better!
Well, are you going to make it EOC enabled?
If it is an early revision like 317 of 474, I will gladly check it out.

I have also have staff experience on many servers if your looking out.
I enjoyed the most when grand exchange existed. Like the patch when wilderness and free trade came back. Evulution of cocks sucks so fucking much. Hope you can make it this time! I wouldnt have anything against joining
No, don't. Adding customs to a server isn't coding. If anything, get somebody experienced.
lmao dude....... wazzup.......................... yo u made 2 rsps... 1st one i was a mod nd ur so called "brother" needed 2mil in real rs from me nd then nothin happened in rsps nd u like its not my brother... lol i let it go nd chiz then 2nd one i was mod again but it only had 12 people.. itd b pretty dope if u made it again ... maybe for real nd more people would b on.. i remember like a few mods
u should do a spawn server for pking...you will get lots of votes if u do and get popular..
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?