WHTLIGHTS HACK PACK

Posts 31–45 of 110 · Page 3 of 8
I have a question. Does this have no - recoil? Thats what im really after. I dont really care about the speedhacks(but they are fun =P).
Isnt this corndogs?
WOULD YOU NOOBS STOP RE_RELEASING EVERYTHING ON THIS FORUM
way to take corndogs chams and neverborns speedhack
Whats up with the black shit around the knife?
it doesnt f ucken work s hit..a possible virus
Quote Originally Posted by CombatArmsHacker View Post
it doesnt f ucken work s hit..a possible virus
you god dam choob its been aproved by obama, i doubt its a virus ^,`
casavir ur a fag bro who do u think u r??
dc at login.... did it actually work for yall?
I keep answering the same shit every day
don't u choobs know the usage of the button called 'Search' ?I suppose not
when something is approved,it's not a virus
Got it retard?
lmao u cant say that cause.. one hack has been approved nd Dave found out it was a trojan.. ( look in the threads) and im not a choob. i dotn give f uck wat it says there i have much more exp than u do fagget. look at the date i joined in.. i just dont talk a lot ididot
CombatArmsHacker
Choob

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 22
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I seriously think that u are a choob lol
I dunno why,I just do
I don't care when u joined,you are an annoying choob,calling me a fag cuz I'm pissed of guys who want to hack but don't know what an injector is,what a dll is,how to press insert,keep getting on everyone's elses nerves and keep crying about viruses and shit
alright,one approved maybe 2 approved hacks where viruses
SO WHAT???how many approved hacks weren't but just cuz some choobs don't know how to use em yelled virus,trojan and stuff?
Casavir s tfu u nerd (possible double post) like seriously.. this guy thinks hes the next Obama by the way he talks like f uck
Posts 31–45 of 110 · Page 3 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us