XBL 1500 Points

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
CSS?
You mean Counter Strike Source?
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
@argyros yes
I wouldn't mind trading you my old steam account that has CSS.
The only problem is that MW3 on it is banned so I would only ask for 1 card.
It does have other games as well, but I don't play any of them.
@argyros yeah sure I'm happy to do that
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
@argyros yeah sure I'm happy to do that
Do you got skype?
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Do you got skype?
Harrosk is my skype name
OK, I added you.
Still for Sale Pleaseeeeeeeee some beautiful person buy this
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
Still for Sale Pleaseeeeeeeee some beautiful person buy this
I'm still looking to trade, but I haven't seen you on skype...
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
I'm still looking to trade, but I haven't seen you on skype...
Our timezones are terrible
Quote Originally Posted by Mauled View Post
Our timezones are terrible
Well when do you usually get on?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?