HelpMaking WPM/RPM Radar

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Making WPM/RPM Radar
I am Brazilian and my English is not very good, so I could not create my Radar RPM, will someone pass me a radar could have done?

I have many difficulties to create, I am not able to open the obama RPM / WPM radar, on my appears to open with c + + view, nothing appears when I open!

Someone please help me!
Obama RPM is written in C#.
You need to have Visual Studio Express (or better) installed:
microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/products/visual-studio-express-for-windows-desktop#product-express-desktop

You need to write/find code that will implement the OpenProcess, CloseProcess, ReadProcessMemory methods from "Kernel32.dll".
Google it and you'll find many versions.

Once you have that, you just need to write the code to read the various memory addresses.
That's all covered in the Tutorial thread.

However, if you get stuck, post the code you've got and I'll help you with pointers.

What I wont do, is write it for you..
Ok thanks I'm trying to create!

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I managed to use the menu, plus it is very large and is taking up more than the screen, how do I reduce its size?
Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOwner View Post
Ok thanks I'm trying to create!

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

I managed to use the menu, plus it is very large and is taking up more than the screen, how do I reduce its size?
Menu? The Obama Drone?
Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOwner View Post
Yes, obama drone
Wait. Are you talking about when you use it in game? You do realize it's detected right? Well, do you know how to use Visual Studio? You need to open up the Form Design and from there you can permanently resize the window.
I've managed to fix the problem size. Now I'm with another problem, when I use the obama drone, the dayz once in a while gives a locked and then back to normal, some fought for about 5 seconds. Is this normal to happen?
Someone please help me when I call obama drone just getting my game laggy
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?