Buying LTC/COL account with no perms (I'm not offering much)

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Buying LTC/COL account with no perms (I'm not offering much)
As the title says I want to buy a LTC or a COL account with no permanents ( ONLY ELITE MODERADOR IN THE ACCOUNT )

You can also offer an account with perms, but I will not offer high prices like 40€ +..


Post your accounts down and put how much you want for it!
Add me on skype progame81 I've got a BG.
Quote Originally Posted by shoval772 View Post
Add me on skype progame81 I've got a BG.
Go on skype, I added you.
add me skype mystiic92
~ BUMP ~ I CAN PAY 30€ IN THIS MOMENT!
Still searching for account...
Quote Originally Posted by Mafiascared View Post
Still searching for account...
Bumping my thread (:

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shoval772 View Post
Add me on skype progame81 I've got a BG.
^ This guy is also a scammer, he dont want to go first, and don't wanna use MM.
Anyways I know his account IGN after a search
Bump ' @

LAST DAY THAT I'M LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT
LEAVE YOUR ACCOUNT OFFERS!!!
Bump, still looking for account..
Add me for skype: aviel99 i have ltc for you and a lot of perms
Lol hey bro...I wondering if u could do the same for me and found me an acc...If u cant find the ign of the acc that u sold to me...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?