WinkSelling Rotmg items for tf2 items.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Selling Rotmg items for tf2 items.
I have a bunch of tops and life/mana pots I am willing to sell. add me on steam (JamesMarsters).
vouch for this guy. traded hat for his account.
wasn't interested in these extra pieces of gears though
Im bad at Tf2 but what items are you looking for? Will buy dbow or Cdirk.
I'm looking for Mann Co. Supply keys or something. add me on steam. I'm JamesMarsters.
I got a Tuxxy & a painted Charmer's chapeau, are you interested ?
I'm not sure, what are you looking for?
God damnit, got scammed 8 uts from Hux (didnt realize he was banned) Fml. Well, I still got a bunch of tops and life and mana. Bump.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?