.NET is what???

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
.NET is what???
Im getting confused... ok whats new lol xD.
But seriously I hear people talk about the quote ".NET Framework" all the time.... and I don't know what it is. Its not a programming language, but its seems like all C,C++, and C# programs need it... So what is it o_O?!

Please Enlighten me
Is the reason Im not getting any replies is that no one knows about this either? If you do know just point me in the right direction. I don't mind reading...

I just want to know what the connection is between .NET & Win32 Asm.

Again please help , Sorry for dbl post.
Well boi, although some people do use managed C++, it is rarely required with hacks. .NET is a framework programmers can work off of.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Well boi, although some people do use managed C++, it is rarely required with hacks. .NET is a framework programmers can work off of.
It isn't? then what is?
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
It isn't? then what is?
Well it's kind of like, it has lots of prewritten code for common problems and such to help people who are trying to program for the .net framework, which is a microsoft framework that does stuff. It's one of microsoft's many confusing software development things.

So basically, unless you are programming specifically for windows, you can ignore it. Even if you are programming for windows you can still ignore it, though it may be useful. So assuming you want to code hacks, you don't need it.
C++ and asm is required. Asm to find address's, and C++ to link the address's into your very own hacks.
Ok the reason I asked all this was because I was looking for a book to learn Win32 ASM, and I found a ton of books on .NET Framework. Its really tough to find anything on asm. Its as if no one uses it, which for the most part is right besides hackers ofcourse xD. So if anyone knows of a book to learn ASM that would be really appreciated.

If you guys all learned ur Asm from those tutorials by Lena or better yet through your C++ compiler and OllyDebug I am really impressed, but as for me I need a more formal approach (aka. A book)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us