Listing UT's for Next weekend

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Listing UT's for Next weekend
6 Cwands
3 Dbows
7 Ep's
8 Ray Katanas
1 Ogmur
1 Anatis
1 CC
1 Fulmination
6 Expos
2 Oreos
3 Juggs
5 Sphinx
9 Cbows
1 ASS
3 Cdirks
3 America Rings
3 Dbladee
3 Puri's
1 Hprot
1 Banishment Orbs
4 Gold Medals
1 Plane
3 Nile
2 bulwarks
3 Robes

Reserve them now!
Skype: realmaccountseller
Yea i just read about the accidental package. Finally!! my vaults are filled useless ut's i dont need i need to get rid of them.
What is the accidental package?
oh nvm I went on wildshadow to check, UTS are coming back for a weekend xD
Banishment orb is the T6 btw, you mean conflict.
I added you on Skype but you haven't responded yet. I am willing to buy the ASS (and some others) but I see there's only 1 so can I reserve it quick right now?
Skype ID: lilbtang
What you would for 1 jugg?
Katana, america, dbow, dblade, ogmur, bulwark, gold medal. I'm interested
Buying ressu, plauge posion, dbow, cbow, qot, spectral, exa attck, cc armour for UGC

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

can i buy ressu, plauge posion, dbow, cbow, qot, spectral, exa attck, cc armour for $50 UGC
Money or like life pots? lel.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?