WTSAddmefast Points 1-2k points

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Addmefast Points 1-2k points
Hey guys

I am selling Addmefast points
I can get to 1-2k points in 24-48 hours

I have my own method and if you want to buy the method will sell it for 10$

1-2k for 3$
If you want more we will talk about it

PM me


No vouch copies already given 2
+1 Vouch for Hexicidal
Very trusted :]
Quote Originally Posted by Hexicidal View Post
Hey guys

I am selling Addmefast points
I can get to 1-2k points in 24-48 hours

I have my own method and if you want to buy the method will sell it for 10$

1-2k for 3$
If you want more we will talk about it

PM me


No vouch copies already given 2
Do you use iMacro script or something.
Quote Originally Posted by amrit0965 View Post


Do you use iMacro script or something.
No i don't use any scripts.
What's wrong with using scripts though? With scripts, I can get 1k points in around 10 minutes....

It's actually a guide on MPGH that was posted a long time ago.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?