A CrossFire MLP Themed Login
Why hello there darlings,
This will mainly be under the interest of MPGH Bronies.
What I'm asking from you guys today is to make a MLP Themed CF Login Screen for us Bronies that play CrossFire to enjoy every time we login.
Who is up for the challenge? and make something that all of us can enjoy?
Surprise me. How about we make this into a game. What I would love for you modders to do is to create the best MLP Login screen you come up with and we can make a vote on which one is the best looking one ever! Wouldn't that be fun?
Add my skype if you wish to do this game that I know you brony's will have fun with and we can have a discussion.
jcstormchaser_
find me as: FaZe Dashie
Let the contest begin!
This will mainly be under the interest of MPGH Bronies.
What I'm asking from you guys today is to make a MLP Themed CF Login Screen for us Bronies that play CrossFire to enjoy every time we login.
Who is up for the challenge? and make something that all of us can enjoy?
Surprise me. How about we make this into a game. What I would love for you modders to do is to create the best MLP Login screen you come up with and we can make a vote on which one is the best looking one ever! Wouldn't that be fun?
Add my skype if you wish to do this game that I know you brony's will have fun with and we can have a discussion.
jcstormchaser_
find me as: FaZe Dashie
Let the contest begin!
